Consulta Bangho MAX G04 I1 (PN: G0406) - Se apaga a los segundos

L Desconectado

linuxkid

Invitado
Estimados, buenos dias.
Aca con uno de esos momentos donde uno se quiere arrancar los pelos.
Ingresa un equipo Bangho Max G04 i1 (PN motherboard: 6-77-w950TU00-d03) que tiene el disco hecho calabria, tiraba pantallazos azules, etc.
La puse a hacer un chequeo de las memorias ram (via software, concluyo con exito, sin errores de memoria)
A la vuelta, desensamblo, cambio el disco por un SSD, instalo Windows 10.
Me voy a atender al frente, cuando vuelvo el equipo estaba apagado. Aqui comenzaron los dramas (cada vez se apagaba mas frecuentemente, el cliente NO comento esto, y yo no lo vi pasar durante los tests).
He revisado con la camara termica y no veo ningun punto de calor suceptible. He quitado la pila y memorias para testear con otras, he quitado el pad termico del procesador (del pedazo de chapa que dice ser su discipador al menos) y reemplazado por otro.
He aplicado detector de fallas cerca del area de las fuentes pero tampoco he visto incordios.
He revisado que la fuente de 3.3v, la de 5v y la de 1v estan funcionando [tanto en PC354/PL16(3.26v), como en PC358/PL17(5.48v), como en PC379/PL19(1.012v)].
Mas alla de las fuentes, me llama la atencion que al flex de la placa con el boton de encendido le llegan 18.82v en el pin 2. A veces, corto lapso de tiempo despues de apagarse, el led del boton de encendido destella un par de veces, y luego sin postear, se apaga.
PU1 recibe 19v en su pin 2 (es un P2808B0) asique aparenta llegar bien corriente a las fuentes.

Solicito ideas de donde mirar, dado que con la camara termica no veo ningun punto de interes (ShortCam II, bastante incomodo para manipularla sobre el equipo para ser sincero)
Estoy justamente intentando conseguir adicionalmente el diagrama

PD:mad:leo037, si no te encuentro en un grupo te encuentro aca! (?) jaja
EDIT: no tenia el hotkey del control enter

Última edición por un moderador:
S Desconectado

sergludmila

Forum Legend
Kherson, UA
Have you changed the power supply? Where do you get such tension from? The button receives 3.3 volts. Remove the cable and look at the board on the J_SW2 connector pins 1 and 2, what is your voltage? Do you have a schematic?

L Desconectado

linuxkid

Invitado
Have you changed the power supply? Where do you get such tension from? The button receives 3.3 volts. Remove the cable and look at the board on the J_SW2 connector pins 1 and 2, what is your voltage? Do you have a schematic?
Indeed, I've tested with another 19v power supply I have in the lab, as well as the original one, and a regulable power supply (raiden 5000).
I don't have the schematics, J_SW2 pin 1 receives no tension, pin 2 receives 18.8v

S Desconectado

sergludmila

Forum Legend
Kherson, UA
I can’t understand where you get 19 volts from, only from the PU1 microcircuit, you need to change it

Archivos adjuntos

• 2.JPG
    2.JPG
    263.5 KB · Vistas: 2
L Desconectado

linuxkid

Invitado
I can’t understand where you get 19 volts from, only from the PU1 microcircuit, you need to change it
PU1 does receive 19v in pin 2 (VIN).
Would you mind linking me to the file? I do have to buy credits before downloading it though, but did not see it when searching through the forums, regarding j_sw2, it is receiving not 3.3v, but 18.8v in this board (i'm not talking about the button wich lies itself in the other mini board), j_sw2 is a flex-connected cable pad that leads to the actual board where the power button lies...
Although maybe the scheme you're looking at is not the same as the board I've got here.. Let me snap some pics

L Desconectado

linuxkid

Invitado
Ok so I was taking a messure in the power button itself on the external board where it lies and I managed to short it somehow, but it's been already 5 mins and the system has not shutdown..

Maybe somehow I managed to introduce an ESD? I was working with globes, but I don't know, right now it is still on...

However this is the j_sw2 cable pad I was talking about (sorry in advance for english not being my main language, plus being rusty doesn't help at all, also thanks for taking the time to follow through)

I'll give it some more time on, and get back at you all, I do not beleave in miracles so I'm not hoping it stays on much more time..

WhatsApp Image 2023-09-02 at 6.12.48 PM.jpeg

L Desconectado

linuxkid

Invitado
So you had a problem in the button itself?
English is not my native language, I translate with Google translator
It sure does seem so, yeah.. Although I'm not entirely sure? it's been already 15min since I turned it on and left it in efi shell, without the heat sink, and its still on so might as well be that..

There is a common saying for this brand and this serie of products, and it preaches that is as close to garbage as it can be (although some new products I've worked with are truly something else, as in terms of real good quality).

OFFTOPIC: Wait, what is your main language?

L Desconectado

linuxkid

Invitado
Hey, so back to the issue, it does seem that it wasnt an esd discharge, as after some testing I powered it off, then a day later I come back and see the failure occuring again after a while of being on.

I still think this does have to do with some powerline or some mosfet shorting after a while, but I do not see temperature when this happens, if I let it discharge for a large while (sort of like an hour) it goes back to working 15-20min straight

pcp04 Desconectado

pcp04

Ingeniero Consultor
Staff
Administrador
Morón
Hola Linuxid
Ese es un problema muy complicado, recuerdo haber tenido ese problema con varias notebooks (Commodore (FIC), Lenovo G480, Dell, Thosiba L3xx, etc),
algunos se resolvieron y otros no..

Entendiendo que el mother visualmente esta perfecto, yo probaría haciendo un clear ME del Bios.
(Understanding that the mother is visually perfect, I would try doing a clear ME of the Bios)

También podes usar el Everest (Aida64) para probar si se producen Throttling en el procesador (debe ser 0%, siempre en verde)
( You can also use Everest (Aida64) to test if Throttling occurs in the processor (should be 0%, always green))

1693871223807.png
Saludos

S Desconectado

sergludmila

Forum Legend
Kherson, UA
Did you do prophylaxis? Have you changed the thermal paste on the processor? Try disconnecting the power button cable after turning on the laptop. check the resistance of the power button. Have you tried another HDD and another Windows? Does it turn off when running on power or battery?

Última edición:
L Desconectado

linuxkid

Invitado
@pcp04 gracias por el consejo, ahora veo con AIDA y te digo que veo, en el tema de limpiar la region ME deberia tomar un backup de la BIOS y tratar de limpiarlo previo a flashearlo?
[Thanks for the advice, let'me check with AIDA and get back to you, to clean the ME region I should take a dump from the actual BIOS and try to clean it before flashing it back, am I right?]

@sergludmila, I did take messures to ensure there is no bad contact and stuff, although I thought about the ESD discharge. I did try the initial hdd, it does the same. It turns off both with battery and ac connected, I did not yet check to disconnect the power button after turning it on, but will also try

L Desconectado

linuxkid

Invitado
id you do prophylaxis? Have you changed the thermal paste on the processor?
Sorry I forgot about that part. Yes, I did change the thermal pad for another one, and since it kept occuring I also ended up replacing it with mx4 artic thermal paste

EDIT: also forgot to mention, the thermal pad did not look "oily"

S Desconectado

sergludmila

Forum Legend
Kherson, UA
Time and date are not reset if you remove the battery and do not connect the power adapter, and then turn on the laptop from the adapter or battery?

2,318Temas
6,423Mensajes
3,170Miembros
jhancleider villalobosÚltimo miembro
Superior